domingo, 29 de março de 2015

Pensamentos Soltos#41



“I was suffering the oddest contradiction of feelings. On the one hand, I felt as thought he were a complete stranger. I could not even imagine, let alone recall, a sense of ease in touching him. His body was no longer the comfortable extension of my own, but something foreign, unapprochable.
At the same time, alarming surges of lust ripped through me without warning. It had been happening all day. This was nothing like the slow burn of accustomed desire, nor yet the instant spark of passion. Not even that cyclic and mindless womb-yearning sense of need to mate that belonged entirely to the body. This was frightening.”

A breath of Snow and Ashes 
(outlander 6)
Diana Gabaldon

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Olá =) obrigado por me visitarem :)
Desculpem mas não irei responder a todos os comentários.. Mas quando responder será no blog da pessoa e no meu próprio blog..

Kiss*