sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

Pensamentos Soltos#42




«I have lived through a fucking world war,» I said , my voice low and venomous. «I have lost a child and two husbands. I have starved with an army, been beaten and wounded, been patronized, betrayed, imprisoned, and attacked. And I have fucking survived!» My voice was rising, but I was helpless to stop it. « And now should be shattered because some wretched, pathetic excuses for men stuck their nasty little appendages between my legs and wiggled them?!» I stood up, seized the edge of washstand and heaved it over, sending everything flying with crashbasin, ewer, and lighted candlestick, which promply went out.
«Well, I won’t,» I said quite calmly. 
Claire in 
The Breath of Snow and Ashes
Diana Gabaldon


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Olá =) obrigado por me visitarem :)
Desculpem mas não irei responder a todos os comentários.. Mas quando responder será no blog da pessoa e no meu próprio blog..

Kiss*