sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2015

Pensamentos Soltos#46


«not to hurt her,», he said again, speaking softly. «To own her. I didna want to posess her. You, mo nighean donn - you, I would own.
«Own me?» I said «And what, exactly, do you mean by that?
«What I said.» There was still a gleam of humor in his eyes, but his voice was serious. «You’re mine, Sassenach. And I would do anything I thought I must to make that clear»
«oh, indeed. Including beating me on a regular basis?»
«No, I wouldna do that». The corner of his mouth lifted slightly, and the pressure of his grip on my trapped wrist increased. His eyes were deep blue, an inch of mine. « I dinna need to - because I could, Sassenach - and ye ken that well.»

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Olá =) obrigado por me visitarem :)
Desculpem mas não irei responder a todos os comentários.. Mas quando responder será no blog da pessoa e no meu próprio blog..

Kiss*